Lockers at the Divinity Library
Rules and Regulations
Students enrolled in the Divinity School and the Graduate Department of Religion are eligible to apply for a locker.
Other graduate and professional students of Vanderbilt University are eligible to apply for lockers if any are available, after October 1st.
Locker assignments are done on a first come, first served basis to students of the Divinity School and Graduate Department of Religion. Other graduate students are assigned on a first come, first served basis if space is available after October 1st.
All locker assignments expire at the end of the Spring Semester.
Please notify Donna Smith if you will no longer use an assigned locker so that it may be assigned to someone on the waiting list.
Any personal items found in lockers that are not renewed will be removed May 15th. The library will hold the items until June 1st. All unclaimed items will be discarded at the end of the hold period.
Failure to comply with locker regulations may result in loss of locker privileges. Lockers are checked periodically by library staff.
- Library periodicals, reference materials and other non-circulating materials may not be kept in lockers.
- Uncharged library books are not to be kept in lockers.
- No food or drinks may be kept in lockers.
- Padlocks or personal locks of any type are not permitted on lockers.
- The library is not responsible for personal items placed in lockers.
Submission of this form is considered acceptance of the locker rules and regulations.
* Note that your Vanderbilt e-mail address is the address to which other official communications from the university (including the library) will go. Please make sure that you monitor that account or forward its contents to the e-mail address you prefer to use.